Wednesday, February 27, 2013

~ Celebration ~

The official wedding day is sneaking up, but we did enjoy showering my soon-to-be sister-in-law over the weekend and getting to visit with family at her wedding shower.  Jared and Carrie have been together for over 10 years and I loved receiving this card with the wedding invite explaining their relationship journey through this time.  I'm so excited for them as this day coming is long awaited!
 Photobucket

Overall it was just a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon getting to hang with family.
 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

Jaidyn wanted to so badly to attend the shower dressed in this Southern Bell outfit!  I told her to save it for their wedding day!  Ha!
 Photobucket

Photobucket

Reid and his new tball bat and ball glove he got from Aunt Jill, Ryan and Conner for his birthday!  It's a great gift as he will be able to carry his gear along to all of his siblings games this summer.  
Photobucket

All bundled up and ready to play in the snow!  Levi was sooo excited about seeing the little bit of snowfall covering the ground yesterday morning.  I personally was less than thrilled but was able to keep the front door open and watch the boys play from the house.  Reid lasted about 10 minutes, but I had to make Levi come in for lunch after an hour.  His attempt to build a snowman failed, so I filled water bottles with colored water and he was easily entertained mixing the colors and making snow art.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm sure you all are noticing the bottled of yellow colored water and don't worry, I filled him in on not playing with any other yellow snow that he may come to find. :)

Some of Jaidyn's winter art projects
Photobucket

 Photobucket

Levi and his dinosaur hat from preschool.
 Photobucket

 Is it Spring yet?  Come on already!  I'm trying to hurry along the warmer months and thought that by bringing out the Easter decorations early it might help.  Unfortunately, not so much as the last few days have been all WINTER!  I'm giving my snow friend a few more days on the front porch and then he will be taking a vacation to the shed!
Photobucket









No comments:

Post a Comment