Sunday, January 17, 2010

~ GiddyUp ~

On Saturday, all three of the kids were invited to a 4 year old's Cowboy themed birthday party. Jaidyn had their outfits planned out way early in the week. She has a pink sparkly flapper girl dress-up dress that she calls her Cowgirl dress. I think because of all of the fringe hanging off of it she associates it with western wear. Luckily, I talked her out of wanting to wear it and we went for a simple cowgirl shirt instead. Addy was all decked out with her pink cowgirl boots. She just couldn't quit stomping around the house in them so they would light-up with each stomp. And poor Levi, just went in normal clothes. I haven't acquired any cowboy attire for him yet, or at least not any that fits.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jaidyn riding around on her stick horse, "Spirit". The poor guy has seen his better days as the stick has been duck taped in 3 places. Jaidyn loves him and it crushed her a few weeks ago when I asked if we could send him on to horse heaven (the trash).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Addy galloping on her horse, "Flicka".

For the last 30 minutes the kids have all been playing in the bathroom with their mermaid Barbie's swimming in the sink. Yes, even Levi has been given one of the mermaids to play with. I guess they must have gotten bored with the mermaids as Levi just came to me to show me his new hairdo. I could even smell the hairspray Jaidyn used to make the spike. He is really needing a haircut and if I don't get it done soon, the girls will probably start trying to put barrettes and little ponytails in his hair.
Photobucket

I am looking forward to getting to sleep in an extra hour or so tomorrow (if Levi allows it) since the girls don't have preschool for Martin Luther King Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment