Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jared & Carrie's Wedding

 photo 024-1_zps89872cf0.jpg

It's always so much fun getting to spend time with family, but it is even more fun spending time together while adding (officially) another member to our family.  Yesterday, my mom and I were looking back at a small wedding album that she had made of Wes and I's wedding and it had a picture of Jared and Carrie in it.  At that time, who knew that nearly 11 years these high school sweethearts would be celebrating a wedding of their own?

I can't wait to see all their professional wedding pictures, but for now, I thought I'd share all the ones I took from my handy Iphone 4.  :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment